WIZZIT is a Mobile Banking Solution Provider that assists partner Financial Institutions & Service Providers in promoting Financial Inclusion. WIZZIT's Vision is to financially empower consumers through the creation of a cost-effective mobile payment infrastructure.
WIZZIT has been operational since 2004 cementing their position as global leaders with a full-time team of over 60 professionals. Implementations across three continents with innovative state of the art technology and platforms combined with strategic input and insight makes WIZZIT International a much sought after partner for financial institutions that want to make a difference.
• CGap – Gates Foundation Grant
• Top 3 most innovative Banks in Africa - African Journal of Banking.
• Bill Clinton invitation: Address the Clinton Global Initiative on the WIZZIT model.
• Netexplorateur Grand Prix for Innovation awarded by the French Minister of Finance.
• Finalists in Financial Times & IFC awards for Banking in Emerging Markets.
• Finalist in Stockholm Challenge for Banking Innovation.
• Invitation to speak at G20 Financial Inclusion summit in Mexico.
• Speaker at Alliance for Financial Inclusion (AFI).
• Speaker at SIBOS Osaka and SIBOS Africa regional conference.
• Speaker at Harvard Business School.
• Presentations to many Central Banks and Bankers Associations.
|• South Africa - Ubank & iWIZZ||• Zambia - Zanaco||• Tanzania - NMB||• Zambia - Cavmont Bank|
|• Rwanda - BPR||• Namibia - Bank Windhoek||• Botswana - Bank Gaborone||• Honduras - Banco de Occidente|
|• Nigeria - StanbicIBTC||• Albania - ICBank||• Mexico - Compartamos Banco||• Cameroon - KFC Bank|
We are delighted to introduce you to the WIZZIT Authenticator a unique patented product that any financial service provider can use to enable secure transactions.
WIZZIT now offers a completely secure ChatBanking interface for banks. This feature offers their customers fast, secure and easily accessible financial services using a bank branded chatbot.
WIZZIT Pay, the simple way to transact.